Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Getting Ready

So soon I am going to be moving to Germany. Its a big move for me I have spent 23 years hardly ever being out of the state of Texas. I am very excited but also very very nervous. I am sure it will be ok I just need to take a breath and take it all one thing at a time. Other then the move.. I am just running on fumes family drama.. Doesn't everyone love family drama? why is it my husband and I are so happy we argue we get over it. we enjoy each other's company we laugh we play and we also do our own thing. We never have drama we both hate drama. But the only drama you can never seem to avoid is when it relates to your family BAH!!!!!! I am just glad that I have my mom who is super supportive even though she drives me nuts, she always helps me vent when my in laws suck or when my dad is an ass. Other then that ... in a short while we'll be away from all of them for 3 wonderful years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment