Thursday, May 21, 2009

Good morning!

Well I have actually been up all night so it's not really morning for me :P . I am waiting till I wake up husband at 4 am (0400) to go to bed. I am kinda nervous I have another Doctors appointment today. I shouldn't be nervous it's just a follow up but... I can't help. I was recently diagnosed with PCOS (poly cystic ovarian syndrome) yay me! plus bad cholesterol so I was put on a bunch of fun drugs! But one (the insulin meds) Made me crazy sick after a week I was throwing up it was horrible so I get to tell her um sorry but I quit taking them so find another way to fix me lol. Oh I am sure doctors love that! Oh and I am on insulin meds bc the disease I have makes me insulin resistant. I guess I should have said that before.. sometimes I get backwards or ahead of myself. Oh well I am who I am. Anyways backing up I found out Germany is actually sooner then I was thinking. Well maybe it just dawned on me Hey! I am leaving in a little over a month for 3 years in a new country. That's kind of scary... I can do it and I am super excited but super nervous all at the same time ARGHHH but I have the internet and I will get phone cards so I can call my mom and anyone else I feel the need to call. but that doesn't make me any less nervous for some reason lol. Well I guess I should hush and go make myself useful and practice my knitting and finish the laundry lol


   Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment