Wednesday, February 24, 2010

1346 pages 96 books to go

Well I finished Darkfall. It was interesting. I didn't find it scary some of it was spooky I admit and I was also listening to it in the middle of the night which did not help one bit considering most of the book is about creatures in the night. These little "goblins" that a voodoo priest has summoned to kill off a cop's kids because since the cop is a righteous man he cannot be touched by the bad guy. good guy wins demons go away the end. lol It was good and spooky but altogether slow I haven't decided how I feel yet. Mainly I read it for my mom she loves Dean Koontz and Stephen King so I try to read some of their stuff so I can relate with her. Well for my next book I think I am aiming for A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton. I don't know much about it other than it's a series of books a-z lol Oh yeah I am super helpful. It'll be a surprise and who doesn't like surprises? ME! So should be fun if I don't decide to cheat and go look at the description... Anyways I am about to fall asleep at the keyboard yesterday I woke up with a horrible cold so I have been taking nothing but Nyquil and boy howdy does it make me sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment