Monday, February 22, 2010

642 Pages 98 books to go...

Again i read another vampire romance. It wasn't terrible I gave it 3/5 stars on goodreads but I think it would have gotten higher if I was not so tired of vampire romance. C'mon people enough of the necrophilia. Some books I still get a kick out of like the love at stake series, but that one is funny. I get so tired of he's dead i want to be with him forever... I did like one thing when she was talking about an attack she described the blood spraying, thats not something I usually hear in a romance novel so I thoroughly enjoyed it. But on the other hand I am not a huge fan of .... "love making" and when you get it in almost every chapter I start to feel it's less romance more ROmantica. Well Time to start or finish another book!

No comments:

Post a Comment