Thursday, February 25, 2010

1666 Pages 95 books to go

So.. I just finished Sue Grafton's A is for Alibi. The characters where enjoyable I just have one thing to say about the main character maybe she needs rehab she seems to drink a lot. There was a cute supporting cast the only thing that irked me was when describing the fat woman and later on her mother as being even fatter. Was that really needed? This is my first go with an all out mystery book and I must say it was very predictable. I'll give you a hint they talk about it in the scream movies... lol I 'm a nerd but it's ok. On a side note I had a good morning I haven't been to bed yet and it's 9:30 am go me maybe I will finally stay up and sleep at night like a normal person. I doubt it but one can hope. Oh but as to my morning I made husband a yummy breakfast and finished the book i started yesterday oh yeah such an exciting life whatever will I do with myself... As for my next book I am still undecided. I have some books I need to read for this book list I am doing but I think I want a break maybe something fun just for me who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment