Tuesday, February 23, 2010

962 pages 97 books to go

Well I just Finished J.D. Robb's Naked In Death
I am a fan of Nora Roberts and awe struck to think of how many books this woman has written. Now on to the book It was my first futuristic book and I can say I actually enjoyed it. Thank God since Dark prince nearly bored me to tears. Some parts of it were very emotional especially when we found out some of Eve's past. At least for me it was emotional for any woman to go through such things is heart wrenching but to over come it the way she did is inspiring. I did like it though and I will tell my friends all about it. Maybe probably not because I am the only person I know who will openly admit to reading romance novels lol. Well now its time for bed I haven't had much sleep lately and thats probably how I finished two 20 hour audio books in 2 days... Oh yeah I am a junky of the audio book. I love to read but sometimes its so hard when you have other things you need to do so I put on my head phones and get to work. Anyways I am still working on Jude Deveraux's latest novel it's good don't get me wrong I just got stuck. I think i had a little temper tantrum lately towards vampire romances and some romances that are I love you oh we're together oh no I don't wanna hurt you I must leave you now oh I love you please don't leave me again i will die with out you. My POV is YOU'RE MINE .. deal with it. I think my husband likes that too it seems to work for us at least. we've all had our ups and downs but as people in general are selfish when they love someone so much and there is danger you over come it together or you run away together. Anyways next I am gonna read Darkfall by Dean Koontz and hopefully finish off the last 100 pgs of Days of gold. So now I must go to bed it's 5 am and it's time for DH to go to work hopefully he'll have a good day. Oh on a side note I am very proud of my husband. He made a female soldier cry. I told him he's not allowed to like any woman who isn't blood related to him anyways so it doesn't matter but the whole thing was stupid she's alrdy had her husband yelling at him and then she went over his head (which in the army is a BIG no no) not just once but twice... and all bc she doesn't tell him what she needs so he talked to her about it in which she started crying I was like Jesus tell her to suck it up she's a friggin soldier! I am sorry but if I am going to be shot at I would think one stern talking to would be a piece of pie... Well I have pointlessly gone on and on so now BED!

No comments:

Post a Comment