Friday, February 26, 2010

1949 pgs 94 to go

I just finished Jennifer Crusie's Anyone but You. This is the second book of hers I have read the first one was Bet Me which I found funny too. I think thats what I enjoy about her books it's not the woman has been kidnapped I must save her or anything heavy hearted it's just fun. She's easy to read and her characters all have interesting traits. I love Fred by far he was my favorite character and I laughed so many times picturing Shaggy our old family dog because he had a lot of the same attitude and well he was the most physically fit and he loved his Mcdonalds Happy meals I kid you not my mother bought him Happy meals, if we went out to eat and he didn't get anything when we got him he would literally pout. On a side note it's 6 am again but this time I have had 2 24 oz monsters OH YEAH I am about to go get my third so there is a good chance I may finish another book today lol. My husband on the other hand is like Oh God she's reading again and I say MUHAHAHA yes dear I am... But he's supportive and buys me more books when I go through the hundreds I have and say I have nothing to read. lol It's kind of like looking at all your clothes and deciding meh nothing good here. so the next book is a toss up between Stray, Lunatic Cafe, or The Good House. Decisions decisions.. Werecat, Necromancer, or something supposedly scary about demonic forces...

No comments:

Post a Comment