Friday, March 5, 2010

3696 pages 90 to go

I just finished Rachel Vincent's Stray. It was actually a pretty good book I enjoyed every minute. The best thing I say say is Rachel Vincent knows how to make you Hate someone with a fiery passion even you want to go through the book and kick their ass. I truly hated how they kept those poor women in cages in a basement raping them on a daily basis but then with out that you wouldn't have thoroughly enjoyed when they were murdered too! And a little spoiler... This book made me glad that even though my family is dis-functional I doubt a single one of my brothers would do what hers did. I think my brothers deserve a phone call after this saying how much I love them. Now for my real life not much has been going on John has a stupid hail and farewell he had to go to at lunch time and I only bring it up to show how stupid these people are they said the guys were allowed to bring in civies to wear to the roughly 1 hour luncheon but then they would have to change back afterward... For medical personnel these people are idiots. The dog is sick poor baby. But if he chews up another pair of my shoes I may kill him and put him out of his misery! lol But the weekend is upon us and I don't get to read much bc I can keep my nose in a book all week long and head phones for the audio books while I clean but the weekends are my time with my husband. he doesn't get much down time so I try to enjoy every little bit he does get. He's not much of a reader but he'll listen to audio books if I make him lol I always like taking long trips bc we'll listen to books on the drive he has actually read 2/3 of the Born In trilogy by Nora Roberts with me along with The Shack and Dark Prince. He wasn't impressed by that one either lol. so now in our entire marriage I have gotten him to read.... 6 or 7 books... OHHHH I am getting better! lol The only thing that man reads is when he has to study. Its not that he can't he just won't. I bought him a book that was over 400 or so pages and he took it to CQ duty and finished it that night. So I know he can read and he can read rather fast he just doesn't enjoy it for some reason. But he knows its important to me and that I want to raise our children wanting to read so he makes the effort. Anyways I am rambling now so I should get off and finish cleaning up some time for another audio book!

No comments:

Post a Comment