Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I love Jude Deveraux!

2685 pages 92 books to go!

On thing I love about Jude Deveraux is there isn't very much sex in her books. to me if you over-do sex it goes from love making to whoopy. It looses it's specialness it goes from something romantic to something expected "Oh they're gonna do it again..." If I wanted a tons of sex scenes I would read an erotica. But I have been a fan of Jude Deveraux for years I went from reading Harry Potter to Jude Deveraux lol. This book was great the only problem I had was the self sacrificing Bullshit. I prefer sticking together to work a problem out. Last night after I read this I was thinking if my life had been set in this way. Especially when my husband spent 15 months in Iraq. Ok so if it had been this way first we would meet, fall in love, he would get his orders he was deploying and then he would break up with me to save us both from heart ache in turn making us both miserable then he would come back and we'd work it out the end.... My life.. Met fell in love, he got his orders, we cried together, I cried, we made love, he left we spent the next year and 3 months being strong for one another I was his rock and he was mine neither one of us could have done it with out the other, he came home , we cried, we made love, we're living happily ever after. To me the Journey was better together. but for the rest f the book it was great I loved it when the reunited it wasn't your typical she can't think or speak she just loves him so much oh no she pulls a gun on him and starts shooting, all while 2 Scottish men sit and have a nice tea lol! This part and the way the body is disposed of make the entire book worth it. For me reading is a pleasure some books are worth it some aren't. On to the next book I am half way through J.R. Ward's Dark Lover and so far I haven't been impressed it's just another Vampire romance but I will stick it through and hope for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment