Thursday, March 11, 2010

4096 pages 89 to go

Well I just finished Elphame's Choice by P.c. Cast The break down... He's half demon she's half Goddess. It's actually pretty interesting and emotional. (Or that could be just be since I am am having an emotional time in my life write now. It's time to reevaluate and figure out what to do now! Chin up boobs out rdy to take on the world.)
I love the visuals in this book it's very imaginative. I have read all of the house of night series which I thoroughly enjoy as a change of pace from the normal Vampire romances that are driving me bonkers but for some God awful reason I still read lol. Ok I am off I can't do much tonight as husband and I are discussing important things I just wanted to put this down before I forgot bc I have a habit of forgetting everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment