Monday, March 1, 2010

2301 pages 93 to go

I just finished Laurell K. Hamilton's Lunatic Cafe which is number four in the Anita Blake Vampire hunter series. I started this series a little while back and I have to say it came off at a slow start but this one was much better. You do need to read the first three to get a good feel about what is happening in her personal but the stores can be read as stand alones. Laurell K Hamilton does a really good job of catching everyone up book by book. Anyways not much is new except my darling husband bought me a new computer its a desktop which in this case has plenty of advantages. My husband can tear apart and rebuild desktops but not laptops so if anything goes wrong I know he can fix it with out us having to buy another laptop. I am pretty excited he's alrdy put in a "Bad ass" graphics card I haven't tried it out yet but I am about to! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment