Monday, March 22, 2010

Crazy-ness!

So I haven't been on much lately we had to go out of town for a week which was boring.. lol Husband worked during the day and I read and worked on my own stuff. I am an aspiring author is what he calls me. I say I like to fiddle with this and that. Anyways so this is just a quick note before bed to keep track I have just finished another book. Elvenbane by Andre Norton and Mercedes Lackey it was pretty good I had a fun time listening to it but now my count is 6226 pgs and 83 books to go :) Told ya I got a lot of reading done lol I finished Moon Called and Bloody bones and let's see ohh Inferno all where ok I did like Moon Called. I am starting to get into the Anita blake books a little better thank God lol Well now I am off to bed gonna read some of Night pleasures. I find it a good bed time story LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment